Embracing Embroidery + The Porcelain Romper

June 20, 2017

My style may lean towards classic, but if there’s anything I now about trends right now, it’s that it’s all about the details. From off the shoulder, to ruffles everywhere, and pretty prints, embroidery seems to be another trend dominating that list.

Romper: Tobi.com

This darling Cosette Tiered Romper from Tobi features the prettiest detailed blue embroidery on an all white romper.  The blue and white almost reminds me of porcelain, which gives the romper such a delicate look!

My favorite part about it has to be the scallops on the top and bottom. Scallops are my weak point, and I think I’d buy absolutely anything and everything with them.

I paired the romper with a pair of silver rhinestone sandals. The crystals helped to add a little sparkle against the matte white of the romper.

This look is so perfect for a casual summer day!  You can pick up this romper and so many other cute summer things over at Tobi.com, give them a look!

Love and Stay Preppy,
Eva

Enjoy this nice jumping outtake that I took 10 times and couldn’t get a single shot to focus. Win some lose some.

Thank you Tobi for sending along this cute romper for me to feature!

0 comments so far.

0 responses to “Embracing Embroidery + The Porcelain Romper”

1. Super cute romper! LOVE the scallop and embroidered details! 🙂

xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/90s-combo-look/

2. Rebecca says:

LOVING this romper and gorgeous photos!

xx Rebecca // http://thecyrstalpress.com

3. Cindy Chen says:

oh my gawd girl u look so pretty hehe 🙂

Your email address will not be published.

About Me

Eva Phan of Eva Darling paris france tarik ediz gown newyorkdress eiffel tower trocadero best paris photo location

Hi, I'm Eva! I'm best described as an aspiring Blair Waldorf with a case of the travel bug that can't be cured. I'm a lover of witty words, pink peonies, and slight sarcasm. I aim to empower women to travel the world solo, sharing on-trend, feminine style inspiration along the way. Originally from the Minneapple {Minneapolis, Minnesota}, and now living in the Big Apple, you can probably find me most often on a plane, running down Park Avenue stressed out in 4" heels, or planning my next escape. Click on the photo to learn more.

Where I shop

Archives

Instagram

• by eva_phan 10 months ago
    I was told to pack water accessories. This is what they meant, right? WEARING:  @sheinofficial   @shein_us  (pr) use code “evaphan15”
  • by eva_phan 9 months ago
    It exists — something both cute AND free to do in Manhattan!  @citrovianyc  is a new pop up at Manhattan
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    Things are heating up Grutas Tolantongo is a natural hot spring in Hidalgo, Mexico, featuring these white carved thermal pools
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    When you search for mosques open to the public in Dubai, the top two results are usually Jumeirah Mosque and
  • by eva_phan 8 months ago
    this was very much a “no bones” day I shot this set of images my first morning in the Maldives,
  • by eva_phan 5 months ago
    Believe it or not, this outdoor shower at  @bubblesky_glamping  was maybe the best shower I had in Colombia (minus a
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    I was probably on my way to the grocery store or something, who knows Another moment from one of my
  • by eva_phan 9 months ago
    You never know what you’re going to see on the subway here in New York ‍♀️  @ofleatherandlace  and her husband
  • by eva_phan 5 months ago
    Mexico is such a land of surprises — during this trip, we went from the boho glam beaches of Tulum,
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    Don’t burst my bubble…because Eva Darling turns 9 today! Every “blogiversary” I’m mostly in shock that I’ve managed to make
  • by eva_phan 7 months ago
    Went to  @edgenyc  thinking I’d caption this post something so cute and ~clever~ like “living life on the edge” but
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    (CLOSED) Congratulations to the winner,  @sasshleygonzalez ! ✨ DIAMOND RING GIVEAWAY! ✨ (AD) A new year means new sparkle, which is
  • by eva_phan 2 months ago
    Where is this stunning church? How do I visit it? Questions I also asked myself when my Google rabbit hole
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    Ventures out of New York in search of blue *ss water, ended up in the Maldives. Comment below if you
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    postcards from positano: wish u were here Actually, I wish I was here right now. Most think of sunny Amalfi
  • by eva_phan 5 months ago
    I’m never one to turn down hanging out on an overhang net, but the mosquitos had other ideas for me
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    If you’ve ever seen a prettier hotel hallway, let me know, because this one definitely had me falling in love
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    Merry Christmas Eve! My heart goes out today to the many people whose holiday plans changed last minute this year
  • by eva_phan 2 months ago
    Another moment from look 3 of my thesis collection One day I’ll release another look, but for now I’m living
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    Have you ever wanted to go to a place for as long as you can remember? The Golden Gate Bridge

DISCLAIMER

Posts on Eva Darling may include affiliate links. These links come at absolutely no cost or expense to you, but allow me to make a small percentage off of purchases made through links on this site. Affiliate links allow me to continue providing high quality content and free travel guides. As always, all opinions are my own.