Lilly Pulitzer Binder Covers 2017 — Free, Cute, Printable Binder Covers!

September 20, 2017

A little late {but hopefully well worth the wait}, and better late than never! I’m back again with more Lilly Pulitzer binder covers to make your life at school, work, home, etc. just that much brighter! Lilly Pulitzer always brightens up my day at school or work.

lilly pulitzer binder cover free printable study help school organization notebook preppy decor

To see my binder covers from past years, click on the following links:

2013
2014
2015
2016

If you’d like to monogram your Lilly binder covers {or any binder cover} like I do, click this link here!

As always, please keep in mind that I release these binder covers completely free to you every year and they do take me quite a bit of time to make! I ask that you please refrain from selling them, and if you post them on social media please tag @Eva_Phan on Instagram, @ThePreppyBallerina on Facebook, or @eva_darling on Pinterest! I’ve had issues with people trying to sell them or take credit previously, and would hate to have to stop making these for those of you who truly enjoy them because of it!

If you’re shopping on Lilly Pulitzer, click this link {affiliate}.

Now with the boring stuff out of the way, here’s my Lilly binder covers for this year!

lilly pulitzer binder cover casa del sol print free printable study help school organization notebook preppy decor
 Casa del Sol
lilly pulitzer binder cover off tropic free printable study help school organization notebook preppy decor
 Off Tropic
lilly pulitzer binder cover free printable pina colada club print study help school organization notebook preppy decor
 Pina Colada Club
lilly pulitzer binder cover tropicall me free printable study help school organization notebook preppy decor
 TropiCall Me
and of course, one of the most popular Lilly prints of all time…
lilly pulitzer binder cover free printable written in the sun wits holy grail print study help school organization notebook preppy decor
Written in the Sun
  If you have any issue downloading the covers {i.e. they become pixelated, try downloading them directly from this Google Drive folder}!
  To learn how to be added to my Lilly Pulitzer Pinterest board, click here.
  As an added bonus, below I’ve linked some of my favorite Lilly Pulitzer pieces for back to school and fall, here’s to one of the best and brightest school years yet!

LILLY PULITZER FAVORITES

xoxo,

Eva

Follow along as I style my Lilly on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook!

PIN ME!

Pin this image for your back to school preparations in the future!

4 comments so far.

4 responses to “Lilly Pulitzer Binder Covers 2017 — Free, Cute, Printable Binder Covers!”

1. Morgan says:

Thank you for offering this! Super cute and make my teacher heart happy!

2. Anonymous says:

Love these, thanks so much!!

3. Chaitali P says:

Mine are not printing correctly to cover the whole binder. What am I doing wrong? My daughter really wants to use them. TIA

• Eva Phan says:

Hi! Binders come in different sizes, so I’m going to base this explanation off of the binders I used to use {Avery}. Make sure you’re printing the image at 100% or fit to paper. If you’re printing on standard printer paper, they won’t cover the entire binder. If I print borderless, I usually don’t have any issues covering the entire printer, if I print as is, I usually have to cut off a couple strips of white. This is typical for most printable downloads. Hope that helps! 🙂

xx,
      E

Your email address will not be published.

About Me

Eva Phan of Eva Darling paris france tarik ediz gown newyorkdress eiffel tower trocadero best paris photo location

Hi, I'm Eva! I'm best described as an aspiring Blair Waldorf with a case of the travel bug that can't be cured. I'm a lover of witty words, pink peonies, and slight sarcasm. I aim to empower women to travel the world solo, sharing on-trend, feminine style inspiration along the way. Originally from the Minneapple {Minneapolis, Minnesota}, and now living in the Big Apple, you can probably find me most often on a plane, running down Park Avenue stressed out in 4" heels, or planning my next escape. Click on the photo to learn more.

Where I shop

Archives

Instagram

• by eva_phan 6 months ago
    Have you ever wanted to go to a place for as long as you can remember? The Golden Gate Bridge
  • by eva_phan 5 months ago
    I’m never one to turn down hanging out on an overhang net, but the mosquitos had other ideas for me
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    When you search for mosques open to the public in Dubai, the top two results are usually Jumeirah Mosque and
  • by eva_phan 5 months ago
    Mexico is such a land of surprises — during this trip, we went from the boho glam beaches of Tulum,
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    I was told to pack water accessories. This is what they meant, right? WEARING:  @sheinofficial   @shein_us  (pr) use code “evaphan15”
  • by eva_phan 5 months ago
    Believe it or not, this outdoor shower at  @bubblesky_glamping  was maybe the best shower I had in Colombia (minus a
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    Don’t burst my bubble…because Eva Darling turns 9 today! Every “blogiversary” I’m mostly in shock that I’ve managed to make
  • by eva_phan 9 months ago
    You never know what you’re going to see on the subway here in New York ‍♀️  @ofleatherandlace  and her husband
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    postcards from positano: wish u were here Actually, I wish I was here right now. Most think of sunny Amalfi
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    Things are heating up Grutas Tolantongo is a natural hot spring in Hidalgo, Mexico, featuring these white carved thermal pools
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    Ventures out of New York in search of blue *ss water, ended up in the Maldives. Comment below if you
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    I was probably on my way to the grocery store or something, who knows Another moment from one of my
  • by eva_phan 2 months ago
    Another moment from look 3 of my thesis collection One day I’ll release another look, but for now I’m living
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    If you’ve ever seen a prettier hotel hallway, let me know, because this one definitely had me falling in love
  • by eva_phan 9 months ago
    It exists — something both cute AND free to do in Manhattan!  @citrovianyc  is a new pop up at Manhattan
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    (CLOSED) Congratulations to the winner,  @sasshleygonzalez ! ✨ DIAMOND RING GIVEAWAY! ✨ (AD) A new year means new sparkle, which is
  • by eva_phan 2 months ago
    Where is this stunning church? How do I visit it? Questions I also asked myself when my Google rabbit hole
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    Merry Christmas Eve! My heart goes out today to the many people whose holiday plans changed last minute this year
  • by eva_phan 8 months ago
    this was very much a “no bones” day I shot this set of images my first morning in the Maldives,
  • by eva_phan 7 months ago
    Went to  @edgenyc  thinking I’d caption this post something so cute and ~clever~ like “living life on the edge” but

DISCLAIMER

Posts on Eva Darling may include affiliate links. These links come at absolutely no cost or expense to you, but allow me to make a small percentage off of purchases made through links on this site. Affiliate links allow me to continue providing high quality content and free travel guides. As always, all opinions are my own.