NYFW S/S 2018 Day 3 OOTD

September 18, 2017

Day 3: aka one of my craziest, most stressful days of NYFW to date! Between the madness of the shows, I managed to get a few shots of one of my favorite outfits for the week.

Keeping my look to an elevated casual, both this top and skirt are two of the most versatile pieces I own {plus the top was only $7 from SheIn, and using the codes PFS5, PFS10, and PFS15, you can get $5, $10, and $15 off your orders of $59+}!

The shoes have to be my new favorite, a pearl studded stiletto for under $30, and they got mistaken for Miu Miu, Jeffrey Campbell, and Gucci amongst others! Definitely a new go-to for me.

Shoes | Earrings {similar}

The skirt is such a fun piece to transition between summer and fall, and at under $12, it’s completely worth it!

Skirt
Thank you to Troy Bryan Photography and my lovely friend Miki and her husband from Blogtrendz for capturing these photos!
xoxo,
Eva

0 comments so far.

0 responses to “NYFW S/S 2018 Day 3 OOTD”

1. Tiara Wilson says:

Oh my goodness mama, you are looking gorgeous! I am loving your OOTD 🙂

2. I am loving those blush off the shoulder tops! You look incredible by the way, the photos are great!

3. What a cute outfit! I love that your shoes to mistaken for huge designer shoes, but they weren't that expensive (: Under $30 is amazing! And I love the flowy skirt and the color of your top. So cute!

4. oops *were mistaken (:

5. Tat says:

You look TO DIE FOR. The skirt, the shoes, aaaah I can't even!!!!!!

6. SLAY girl slay! You look fab!!

7. Love the high waisted skirt with the top meeting so you just see a sneak of mid-drift. Some cool shots here too.

8. That is a really pretty outfit. In particular, I love the color of the top. I think that the skirt sets it off nicely.

9. I am not brace enough to pull off that top but love it on you!!!

10. Via Bella says:

Omg I love that skirt! I so want that skirt! The whole outfit is fun and chic at the same time!

11. Valentina says:

You look amazing! Great job putting together this outfit! I love the pale pink crop top and the shoes ������

12. Wow!! You looks so beautiful on your outfit. Really like your heels looks so stunning.

13. Moi Petite says:

Wow! What an incredible day, I used to love fashion week I just don't have the time anymore! I love your outfit, it's super cute and that skirt is to die for! 🙂

14. juelz john says:

How i envy you now,you got to attend NYFW.That would be a dream come true for me.
    You look amazing,so chic
    Great pairing.That skirt i want.
    Stunning dear.

15. Tita Pacita says:

Agree, it's not in the brand or price tag. Styling is everything! 😀 Keep posting OOTDs!

Your email address will not be published.

About Me

Eva Phan of Eva Darling paris france tarik ediz gown newyorkdress eiffel tower trocadero best paris photo location

Hi, I'm Eva! I'm best described as an aspiring Blair Waldorf with a case of the travel bug that can't be cured. I'm a lover of witty words, pink peonies, and slight sarcasm. I aim to empower women to travel the world solo, sharing on-trend, feminine style inspiration along the way. Originally from the Minneapple {Minneapolis, Minnesota}, and now living in the Big Apple, you can probably find me most often on a plane, running down Park Avenue stressed out in 4" heels, or planning my next escape. Click on the photo to learn more.

Where I shop

Archives

DISCLAIMER

Posts on Eva Darling may include affiliate links. These links come at absolutely no cost or expense to you, but allow me to make a small percentage off of purchases made through links on this site. Affiliate links allow me to continue providing high quality content and free travel guides. As always, all opinions are my own.