Three Easy Ways to Wear White Denim in the Summer

August 16, 2018

When an occasion is too formal for shorts and too casual for a dress, white denim has become my go-to. White denim, a cute top, and the sandals I featured in this post, and you’ve got my summer uniform.

Three Easy Ways to Wear White Denim in the Summer styling advice for preppy teensMinnesota Canterbury Park girl with long brown hair wearing white Vineyard Vines skinny denim jeans Lilly Pulitzer navy ruffle asymmetrical one shoulder Mandarina Top and metallic gold chunky heels with black Gucci Soho Disco and Dior Mitzvah Tarot Twilly

I love a good pair of white jeans {emphasis on a GOOD pair of white jeans, none of that see through business here}. The beauty of white denim is that it’s beyond easy to dress up or down. White jeans are one of the most versatile pieces you can have in your closet as white is the ultimate neutral. They can be paired with basically anything and the opportunities are endless, which is why I’ve rounded up the three go-to types of outfits to wear your white denim with these last few weeks of summer.

Three Quick Outfit Ideas for White Denim

-Pullover sweater paired with flats or loafers for a casual outfit. I always feel weird about wearing my dark wash/rinse denim in the dog days of summer, so a quarter zip or lightweight sweater on a chillier day or when I’m feeling like I just need to wear something truly casual feels more summer-appropriate with white jeans.

-Silk camisole worn french tucked, paired with heels for a laid back casual, yet dressy look. I wear this outfit with a blazer on the occasion that I need to be just a little more dressed up for dinner! Otherwise, this makes for a great outfit during the day or for sushi happy hour. I would know, my favorite restaurant this summer was Wakame Sushi in Minneapolis.

TOP | DENIM | SHOES | BAG

-Asymmetrical ruffle top, gold chunky heels as shown above. This is for the girl who wants a trendier and fun take on white jeans! I’ve basically been wearing this outfit with two different tops all summer. The top above, which is available here, and also the seersucker ruffle top shown in this post.

Long brown curled hair Lilly Pulitzer one shoulder navy asymmetrical mandarina top black gucci soho disco Dior Mitzvah Tarot twilly in high priestess at minnesota prior lake canterbury park

xx,

E

IN THIS POST

PIN ME

Pin the image below to save this post for styling inspiration later!

0 comments so far.

Your email address will not be published.

About Me

Eva Phan of Eva Darling paris france tarik ediz gown newyorkdress eiffel tower trocadero best paris photo location

Hi, I'm Eva! I'm best described as an aspiring Blair Waldorf with a case of the travel bug that can't be cured. I'm a lover of witty words, pink peonies, and slight sarcasm. I aim to empower women to travel the world solo, sharing on-trend, feminine style inspiration along the way. Originally from the Minneapple {Minneapolis, Minnesota}, and now living in the Big Apple, you can probably find me most often on a plane, running down Park Avenue stressed out in 4" heels, or planning my next escape. Click on the photo to learn more.

Where I shop

Archives

Instagram

• by eva_phan 6 months ago
    (CLOSED) Congratulations to the winner,  @sasshleygonzalez ! ✨ DIAMOND RING GIVEAWAY! ✨ (AD) A new year means new sparkle, which is
  • by eva_phan 2 months ago
    Where is this stunning church? How do I visit it? Questions I also asked myself when my Google rabbit hole
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    Merry Christmas Eve! My heart goes out today to the many people whose holiday plans changed last minute this year
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    Ventures out of New York in search of blue *ss water, ended up in the Maldives. Comment below if you
  • by eva_phan 9 months ago
    You never know what you’re going to see on the subway here in New York ‍♀️  @ofleatherandlace  and her husband
  • by eva_phan 5 months ago
    I’m never one to turn down hanging out on an overhang net, but the mosquitos had other ideas for me
  • by eva_phan 2 months ago
    Another moment from look 3 of my thesis collection One day I’ll release another look, but for now I’m living
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    Don’t burst my bubble…because Eva Darling turns 9 today! Every “blogiversary” I’m mostly in shock that I’ve managed to make
  • by eva_phan 8 months ago
    this was very much a “no bones” day I shot this set of images my first morning in the Maldives,
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    postcards from positano: wish u were here Actually, I wish I was here right now. Most think of sunny Amalfi
  • by eva_phan 5 months ago
    Believe it or not, this outdoor shower at  @bubblesky_glamping  was maybe the best shower I had in Colombia (minus a
  • by eva_phan 9 months ago
    It exists — something both cute AND free to do in Manhattan!  @citrovianyc  is a new pop up at Manhattan
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    I was told to pack water accessories. This is what they meant, right? WEARING:  @sheinofficial   @shein_us  (pr) use code “evaphan15”
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    Went to  @edgenyc  thinking I’d caption this post something so cute and ~clever~ like “living life on the edge” but
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    Things are heating up Grutas Tolantongo is a natural hot spring in Hidalgo, Mexico, featuring these white carved thermal pools
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    If you’ve ever seen a prettier hotel hallway, let me know, because this one definitely had me falling in love
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    I was probably on my way to the grocery store or something, who knows Another moment from one of my
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    When you search for mosques open to the public in Dubai, the top two results are usually Jumeirah Mosque and
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    Have you ever wanted to go to a place for as long as you can remember? The Golden Gate Bridge
  • by eva_phan 5 months ago
    Mexico is such a land of surprises — during this trip, we went from the boho glam beaches of Tulum,

DISCLAIMER

Posts on Eva Darling may include affiliate links. These links come at absolutely no cost or expense to you, but allow me to make a small percentage off of purchases made through links on this site. Affiliate links allow me to continue providing high quality content and free travel guides. As always, all opinions are my own.