Lilly Pulitzer Cicely Dress in Madison Square Park

April 30, 2019

Every year, the first day of spring comes around, and every year, my closet somehow becomes almost exclusively Lilly Pulitzer. When I saw the Lilly Pulizer Cicely Dress online this season, I knew I had to have it.

I don’t normally go for green, but I couldn’t resist with this one. Honestly, I love that Lilly chose to go for a more dual tone print for this dress because it allowed me to pick shoes that popped against it! These bright pink sandals were the absolutely perfect pair for this dress. If pink isn’t your thing, they come in several other colors as well!

It’s been no secret over the years that I’m obsessed with all and everything floral, so it should come as no surprise that I’m happiest when the trees are in bloom! If you’re looking for where to go in NYC to see cherry blossom, crab apple, or dogwood trees, Madison Square Park is exactly where you need to go. I didn’t know this until I moved to the area, but Madison Square Park is actually an arboretum. It’s definitely one of my favorite parks in NYC and one of the best maintained. Plus, it has a great view of the iconic Flatiron Building

DRESS | SHOES

Both this dress and these shoes run slightly small. I recommend keeping your same size in the dress or sizing up if you’re larger in the chest. If you’re a Lilly Pulitzer lover like I am, order the same size as you would in the Blossom Dress, Payton Dress, or Lottie Dress. In the shoes, I recommend sizing up a half size.

Eva Phan of Eva Darling NYC preppy style blogger in Lilly Pulitzer Cicely Off the Shoulder Dress in resort white flamingle southern style palm beach fashion outfit inspiration nina Damaris Rose high heels shoes pink sandal what to wear with Lilly Pulitzer where to see cherry blossoms New York City flatiron district what to wear in the spring classic cute college fashion

xx,

E

IN THIS POST

PIN ME!

Pin any of the images in this post to save it as style inspiration for later.

0 comments so far.

Your email address will not be published.

About Me

Eva Phan of Eva Darling paris france tarik ediz gown newyorkdress eiffel tower trocadero best paris photo location

Hi, I'm Eva! I'm best described as an aspiring Blair Waldorf with a case of the travel bug that can't be cured. I'm a lover of witty words, pink peonies, and slight sarcasm. I aim to empower women to travel the world solo, sharing on-trend, feminine style inspiration along the way. Originally from the Minneapple {Minneapolis, Minnesota}, and now living in the Big Apple, you can probably find me most often on a plane, running down Park Avenue stressed out in 4" heels, or planning my next escape. Click on the photo to learn more.

Where I shop

Archives

Instagram

• by eva_phan 6 months ago
    If you’ve ever seen a prettier hotel hallway, let me know, because this one definitely had me falling in love
  • by eva_phan 2 months ago
    Where is this stunning church? How do I visit it? Questions I also asked myself when my Google rabbit hole
  • by eva_phan 5 months ago
    Believe it or not, this outdoor shower at  @bubblesky_glamping  was maybe the best shower I had in Colombia (minus a
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    (CLOSED) Congratulations to the winner,  @sasshleygonzalez ! ✨ DIAMOND RING GIVEAWAY! ✨ (AD) A new year means new sparkle, which is
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    I was told to pack water accessories. This is what they meant, right? WEARING:  @sheinofficial   @shein_us  (pr) use code “evaphan15”
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    When you search for mosques open to the public in Dubai, the top two results are usually Jumeirah Mosque and
  • by eva_phan 2 months ago
    Another moment from look 3 of my thesis collection One day I’ll release another look, but for now I’m living
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    postcards from positano: wish u were here Actually, I wish I was here right now. Most think of sunny Amalfi
  • by eva_phan 8 months ago
    this was very much a “no bones” day I shot this set of images my first morning in the Maldives,
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    Things are heating up Grutas Tolantongo is a natural hot spring in Hidalgo, Mexico, featuring these white carved thermal pools
  • by eva_phan 10 months ago
    Ventures out of New York in search of blue *ss water, ended up in the Maldives. Comment below if you
  • by eva_phan 5 months ago
    Mexico is such a land of surprises — during this trip, we went from the boho glam beaches of Tulum,
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    Don’t burst my bubble…because Eva Darling turns 9 today! Every “blogiversary” I’m mostly in shock that I’ve managed to make
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    Merry Christmas Eve! My heart goes out today to the many people whose holiday plans changed last minute this year
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    Went to  @edgenyc  thinking I’d caption this post something so cute and ~clever~ like “living life on the edge” but
  • by eva_phan 9 months ago
    It exists — something both cute AND free to do in Manhattan!  @citrovianyc  is a new pop up at Manhattan
  • by eva_phan 9 months ago
    You never know what you’re going to see on the subway here in New York ‍♀️  @ofleatherandlace  and her husband
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    I was probably on my way to the grocery store or something, who knows Another moment from one of my
  • by eva_phan 5 months ago
    I’m never one to turn down hanging out on an overhang net, but the mosquitos had other ideas for me
  • by eva_phan 6 months ago
    Have you ever wanted to go to a place for as long as you can remember? The Golden Gate Bridge

DISCLAIMER

Posts on Eva Darling may include affiliate links. These links come at absolutely no cost or expense to you, but allow me to make a small percentage off of purchases made through links on this site. Affiliate links allow me to continue providing high quality content and free travel guides. As always, all opinions are my own.